Which of these 10 English tongue twisters can you say flawlessly?
Tongue Twisters is a phrase that is intended to be difficult to pronounce correctly and can be used as a type of spoken word game. They can also be used as exercises to improve pronunciation and fluency.
Here, are some interesting Tongue Twisters that you must try:
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
- Double bubble gum, bubbles double
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought I thought.
- If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice, I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect.
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- I scream, you scream, and we all scream for ice cream.
- All I want is a proper cup of coffee. Made in a proper copper coffee pot. You can believe it or not. But I want a cup of coffee from a proper copper pot. Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots, they’re not good for me. If I can’t have a proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot, I’ll just have tea. All I want is a proper cup of coffee. Made in a proper copper coffee pot. You can believe it or not. But I want a cup of coffee from a proper copper pot.
English is just a language, we are not teaching it you might know most of them but we help you to be fluent with it. We help you to increase confidence through active communication during the session.